Information according to Art. 13 law. 196/2003 13
The LD. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby inform You that the data You send here will be used exclusively by computer and for the sole purpose of providing the information and required services. Data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be released, except for requirements due to legal or planned obligations, and for carrying out administrative tasks.
The manager of data treatment and person in charge for those data is: Dr. Chiara Riviello, Via F.O. Mossotti 18-50131 Florence
You can exercise your rights towards the manager of data treatment at any time, as stated in Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003. You will therefore have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also in regard of their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves to be impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort with respect to the protected right.
You have the right to object, wholly or partially:
- a) to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent with collection purposes, for legitimate reasons;
- b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or for commercial communication
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file created by some websites on the user’s computer when he/she accesses to those websites, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from the web server that is running the visited website to your browser, and stored on your computer; they are then sent back to the website upon subsequent visits.
Used cookies and purposes
www.chiarariviello.it makes use of different types of cookies for the purposes described below:
- allow the user to navigate efficiently in all the website pages;
- measure the use of services by users, to improve the browsing experience, and the services themselves;
- store user preferences, inserted by him/her;
- avoid the user having to enter the same information multiple times while visiting the website.